Site: Windsor - Ouellette Ave
|Record #: WIN2372||Last Modified: 01 Nov 2018||Last Full Update: 01 Nov 2018|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||This specialized clinic was founded in order to reduce the strain and wait times at local ER's
* this specialty Walk-In Clinic is the first of its kind.
* The only clinic specifically for spine, joint, bone, and muscle pain and injuries.
* suffering an injury? instead of waiting for hours at the hospital, the services this agency provides individuals is Treatment right away!
* So whether its a broken arm, strained muscle, or back injury, help is available immediately
* If a bone is broken the patient would be referred to an orthopedic surgeon but if it’s a sprain the clinic can help right away. The clinic will pass on information to family doctors.
* Bone Joint, Muscle & Spine Walk-in Clinic also has a location in Essex: Click Here for Location Information
Bone Joint, Muscle & Spine Walk-in Clinic Benefits: Why Choose this agency?
* Covered by OHIP
* X-rays available
* Comprehensive examinations
* Free Parking
* Short wait times
* Full team of Specialists available
|Hours||Mon-Thu, 9 am-6 pm * Fri, 9 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Anyone needing the services|
|Fees||Service - Covered by OHIP|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
1505 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 1K5
|Intersection||Ouellette Ave and Shepherd St E|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|