Service: Community Services - Day Camps
|Record #: WIN2126||Last Modified: 25 Oct 2019||Last Full Update: 25 Oct 2019|
|Primary Contact||Cynthia Cakebread, Manager Recreation and Culture, Town of Essex Communtiy Services Department; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Sarah Newton, Assistant Manager Aquatics, Town of Essex Community Services Department; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Clubhouse Day Camp:
* For over ten years, Clubhouse Day Camp has been an exciting destination for children and youth, whenever school is out of session.
* The only HIGH FIVE Accredited organization in Essex County.
* Our highly qualified camp leaders always ensure that each camp day is filled with activities that emphasize challenge, creativity, imagination, cooperation and, of course, fun!
* On PA Days, March Break and throughout the entire summer, camp is open and ready to provide a memorable and safe experience for your children, all at a great price.
* For detailed information on Clubhouse Day Camp offerings, Click Here
* Everyone in Essex should have the opportunity to play. The Town of Essex is committed to making this a reality by providing Financial Assistance Programs Click Here for Financial Assistance information
|Hours||* Call for details
* Or Check the Recreation Guide for more details
|Dates||PA. Days, March Break and throughout the entire summer|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 4 year(s) - 17 year(s)
* Children and Youth
* Financial Assistance Programs: for youth aged 17 years and younger.
|Application||Call for information|
|Fees||Program - depends on program ; Service ; Fee assistance available for Low income families.|
|Funding||City / Town ; Fees - Service ; Greater Essex County District School Board|
|Site Location||Adjoins Essex District High School at south side of building|
|Located In Community||Essex|
|Address & Map||
Essex Recreation Complex
242 Talbot St N
Essex, ON N8M 2E1
|Intersection||Talbot St N and Maidstone Ave|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Entrance, Elevator, Washroom * including change rooms ; Elevator is near reception desk; used to access Essex Youth Centre located in lower level and used to access second level of school|
|Print Material||Recreation schedule issued three times per year
Click Here to Visit webpage for Recreation schedules