Service: Mental Health and Addictions Nurses - Youth Program
|Record #: WIN2078||Last Modified: 10 Mar 2020||Last Full Update: 20 Dec 2019|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-447-4486|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Mental Health and Addiction Nurses Program is a collaborative program with local school boards, teachers, and community organizations to support students in early struggles with mental health and addiction by:
* Meeting one-on-one in schools or at home
* Assisting with the transition back to school from a hospital or other health institution
* Providing mental health and addictions education
* Helping with the understanding of medications
* Connecting with the family doctor
* Connecting youth to mental health and addiction services in the community
Click here to find a Local Health Integrated Network in your area.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 4 year(s) - 21 year(s)
Any youth, up to the age of 21, who is enrolled in a district school board within the Erie St. Clair region is eligible.
|Application||* Mental Health and Addictions Nurses (MHAN) are accessible through self-referral, school resource teams, hospitals, families/caregivers, health professionals and community agencies.
* Referral forms can be found on our website here.
* For help with the referral process, call 1-888-447-4468
|Languages||English ; French|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Health|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
5415 Tecumseh Rd E, 2nd Flr
Windsor, ON N8T 1C5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Rivard Ave and Tecumseh Rd E|
|Mailing Address||Box 306
712 Richmond St
Chatham, ON N7M 5K4
|Physical Access||Not Applicable|
|Print Material||Brochures are available|