Live Your Best Solutions Windsor-Essex
Site: Tecumseh - Brighton Rd
Service: Guiding Families Through Change - Counselling and More
|Record #: WIN2014||Last Modified: 02 May 2018||Last Full Update: 02 May 2018|
|Primary Contact||Bonnie Pacuta, B S W, R S W, Live Your Best Solutions; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||A key element of all the services is empowering the client, with emphasis on;
* choice and dignity informed decisions
* assistance with transitions downsizing
* event planning
* personal shopping
* computer support
* wellness monitoring at home
* wellness monitoring long term care
* Advocacy for clients
Solution Focused Counselling
* Life transitions are a common reason for counselling.
* We focus on empowering individuals to find solutions in their life by figuring out what a person's goals are, and supporting them to find ways to achieve those goals.
* Our holistic assessment includes a physical, psychological and social functioning evaluation of the older adult, as well as a home safety inspection.
* Based on the assessment, we develop a customized client care plan to identify private and public resources available to support the older adult.
* We coordinate the natural and purchase supports to keep the older adult safe and happy at home.
* Regular visits with the older adult help ensure that they receive the best care available.
* Our visits help older adults with things that they want done, big and small.
* Help includes computer skills, organizing photos, planning family events and other issues.
Accessibility Issue Resolution
* Aging in place requires making changes to the home to help maintain independence.
* This may include de-cluttering, home improvements, and a home safety inspection.
* We support families during transitions from home to another location or facility.
These services include;
* setting up in the older adult’s new home.
|Hours||9 am-9 pm * for inquires|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||* No Restrictions
* Offers services on a skewed scale for low income individuals
|Application||Application Process Required|
|Fees||Service - Private Social Work Practice * Assessment Fee * Special Projects quoted * Billable hours cost depends on service ; None - First 30 minute consultation Free by phone ; Private Social Work Practice
* Assessment Fee
* Special Projects quoted
* Billable hours cost depends on service
|Description (Agency)||Social Work Practice: Having someone to trust is invaluable
* Care Manager is a guide, advocate and resource for families caring for older adults
* There is a menu of services for clients to choose from
|Located In Community||Tecumseh|
|Address & Map||
584 Brighton Rd
Tecumseh, ON N8N 2L6
|Mailing Address||c/o Bonnie Pacuta|
|Physical Access||Not Applicable - Mobile Business|