|Record #: WIN1900||Last Modified: 12 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 08 Feb 2018|
|Primary Contact||Matthew Oliver, Downtown Windsor Community Collaborative; Phone: (Business) 519-915-9871 * (Business) 226 344 3646|
|Alternate Contact||Al Scott; Phone: (Business) 226-260-4993|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Downtown Windsor Community Collaborative believes in the power of abundant neighbourhoods, where residents exude kindness, generosity, and compassion for one another.
* From these healthy one-on-one connections, it can build a strong network of cooperation and reciprocity from the ground up!
DWCC neighbourhood work is funded through United Way’s Neighbourhood Engagement Strategy, that work towards 5 key goals:
* Residents are more engaged and likely to participate in neighbourhood happenings.
* Residents have more control of the future of their neighbourhood.
* Residents feel like they belong in the neighbourhood.
* The physical appearance of the neighbourhood is improved.
* The safety and security of residents in the neighbourhood is improved.
Programs initiated by Downtown Windsor Community Collaborative:
* Little Things Matter - Downtown Windsor Home Renovation Grant
* Community Gardens
* Downtown Windsor Farmers' Market
|Hours||Hours vary, leave message|
|Application||Call for details|
|Funding||Donations ; Private|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
371 Wyandotte St W
Windsor, ON N9A 5X3
|Intersection||Church St and Wyandotte St W|