LaSalle Horticultural Society
Site: LaSalle - Laurier Dr
Service: Horticultural Society
|Record #: WIN1737||Last Modified: 21 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 30 Oct 2019|
|After Hours Phone||email only|
|Primary Contact||Jan Dugdale, President, Lasalle Horticultural Society; Phone: (Residence) 519-978-9994; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Barrie Hoare, Vice President, LaSalle Horticultural Society; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Jan Dugdale, Public Relations Officer, LaSalle Horticultural Society; Phone: (Business) 519-978-9994; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Horticultural Society
* The promotion and stimulation of the theory and practice of horticulture.
* Encouragement of the planting of trees, shrubs and flowers in public and private grounds.
* Distribution of plants, flowers, trees, shrubs and bulbs.
* Promoting the benefits of therapeutic horticulture.
* Interest youth and others in study of horticulture in the schools.
* Projects towards the beautification of the Town of LaSalle.
* Special considerations are always made for any friends with accessibility needs.
* Great speakers, raffles and events
|Hours||Daily, leave message|
|Meetings||Jan-May 7 pm 3rd Tue * Jun meeting 6 pm
Sep-Oct 7 pm 3rd Tue * Nov meeting 6 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) - 105 year(s)
|Application||Registration required for membership|
|Fees||Membership - $10 Single Membership, $15 Family Membership|
|Primary Executive||President, Lasalle Horticultural Society; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Barrie Hoare, Vice President; Phone: (Business) 519-734-7867; Email: email@example.com|
|Site Location||Corner of Laurier and Front in the River Dance Community Centre|
|Located In Community||LaSalle|
|Address & Map||
River Dance Community Centre
1 Laurier Dr
LaSalle, ON N9J 3L4
|Intersection||Laurier Dr and Front Rd|
|Mailing Address||c/o Jan Dugdale President
1330 Morton Dr
LaSalle, ON N9J 3S9
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance ; Not Applicable|