Site: Windsor - City Hall Sq E
Service: Investment in Affordable Housing Program - 2018 Ontario Renovates Program
|Record #: WIN1644||Last Modified: 16 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 03 Dec 2018|
|Office Phone||519-255-5200 ext 5349|
|Primary Contact||Phone: ext 5349; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||2018 PROGRAM FUNDS HAVE BEEN DEPLETED, SEE WEBSITE FOR ONTARIO RENOVATES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
The Federal and Provincial governments partnered to fund an Ontario Renovates Program for Windsor and Essex County in 2018. The City of Windsor is the delivery agent for the program in Windsor and Essex County.
* Ontario Renovates for Homeowners provides a 10 year forgivable loan to eligible homeowner occupants to complete necessary home repairs, subject to various conditions.
* Accessibility repair costs up to the first $5,000 may be in the form of a grant not a forgivable loan.
* The amount of funding per homeowner application may be up to $20,000 ( Funding in excess of $20,000 may be considered).
* Completed applications are generally processed on a first come first serve basis subject to a regard for a fair distribution of the program funds throughout Windsor and Essex County.
* An exception to the first come first serve basis may be approved by the Program Development Officer (PDO) in its sole discretion.
* Final approval of any and all applications is subject to the availability of funds.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm (Excluding Holidays)|
|Dates||* The Program expires when program funds are depleted or Dec 7, 2018 whichever occurs first.
* "Request for Applications" ad will be in the Windsor Star on Sat, Aug 18, 2018.
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
Program criteria includes but is not limited to:
* applicants must own and occupy the home and land, which requires work, as their sole and principal residence;
* maximum total household Canadian and foreign gross annual income at or below $72,500;
* total household Canadian and foreign assets at or below $72,500;
* the assessed value of the home must not exceed $188,500;
* the mortgage, property taxes, and home insurance must be paid up-to-date; with no arrears owing.
Applicants and the type of repairs must meet all program eligibility criteria.
|Application||"Download Application " OR "Request for Application Form" may be obtained from:
* the City of Windsor website
* "Request for Application Form" may also be obtained from:
* the Windsor Star advertisement, Saturday, August 18, 2018 and throughout various Essex County publications advertisements beginning the week of August 20, 2018.
Completed Program Applications with all required information, documentation and verification attachments must be submitted to:
City of Windsor
400 City Hall Square East, 3rd Floor, Suite 301 Windsor ON N9A 6L7
Community Development and Health Services, Business Office
Attention: Program Development Officer
* Applications cannot be picked up at City Hall or at 400 City Hall Square East
* Received Applications will be dated and time stamped
|Languages||English ; French|
|Primary Executive||Jolayne Susko, Administration & Policy Coordinator; Phone: ext 6278; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Sonia Bajaj, Administration & Development Coordinator; Phone: ext 5217; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Community Development and Health Services Business Office
400 City Hall Square E, 3rd Flr, room 301
Windsor, ON N9A 7K6
|Intersection||City Hall Square E and University Ave|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Entrance and Elevator|
|Print Material||"Request for Applications" ad will be in the Windsor Star on Saturday, August 18, 2018|