Site: Windsor - Remington Park - Edinborough Ave
Service: Remington Park and Outdoor Pool
|Record #: WIN1495||Last Modified: 19 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 19 Nov 2019|
|Office Phone||General inquiries: 311
Pool Office: 519-966-5838 (summer only)
Main Office: 519-253-2300 * all year
|Toll Free Phone||1-855-253-2300|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||City-owned outdoor pool, wading pool, water slide
* open summer only
Remington Booster Park
* Remington Booster Park boasts an enviable collection of facilities for all four seasons
* Off Leash Dog Park (Remington Booster Dog Park offers separate parks to accommodate both large and small dogs)
* Play Unit
* Walking Trails
For a List of all Windsor Parks and Locations Click Here
Parks and Recreation offers more places and spaces for rental opportunities than any other organization in the City of Windsor.
* From swimming pools to banquet halls, from heritage manors to ice rinks, Parks and Recreation has locations in your neighbourhood for private parties, leisure activities, receptions and family reunions.
Click Here for Rental Location Details
Rec Express Cards:
The easy-to-use, reloadable smart cards make gift giving easy. Load the card with any dollar amount and let the receiver choose from the hundreds of programs offered by Parks and Recreation: swimming, sports, arts and culture, birthday parties, room rentals, skating, etc.
The cards never expire and are easily available at all community centres, pools and arenas.
Rec Express Card
* A place people can go to cool off during times of extremely high temperatures
|Hours||Pool Hours: Mon-Sun 1:30 pm-4:30 pm
Evening Swims: Mon-Fri 6 pm-9 pm
|Dates||Late Jun-Labour Day|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* Everyone Welcome
* Participants 9 years of age and under are required to have supervision at all times when visiting our aquatic facilities.
* Swimmers must be directly supervised in the water at all times by a responsible person 13 years of age or older.
|Application||* None required to enjoy Park or Pool
* Application required for rentals
|Fees||Service - Seniors discounts ; Admission - Admission fees can be found at www.reconnectwindsor.ca ; Fee assistance available for discounts to families in receipt of NCBS.|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
701 Edinborough Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 5E9
|Intersection||Edinborough St and Lillian Ave|
|Mailing Address||2450 McDougall Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 3N6
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|