Site: Windsor - McDougall Ave
Service: Recreation and Culture, Parks and Facilities - Administration
|Record #: WIN1486||Last Modified: 13 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 11 Dec 2019|
|Office Phone||General inquiries 311
Main Office 519-253-2300
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-519-3333|
|Primary Contact||Jan Wilson, Executive Director, Recreation & Culture; Phone: ext 2701|
|Alternate Contact||Kristen Brunette, Manager of Administration; Phone: ext 2715|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||City of Windsor Department overseeing its parks, arenas, community centres and pools
* provides both recreational and cultural opportunities for all age groups and abilities
* The Activity Guide - published 3 times yearly - outlines activities, programs and services available at its facilities
* available online at www.reconnectwindsor.ca or can be picked up at any community centre or arena.
* The Department provides sports fields and facilities for games, concerts, tournaments, picnics and other events
* Showmobile, mobile stages, specialized equipment and expertise for special events at facilities available upon request.
Parks manages 215 parks including naturalized areas such as Ojibway Park, the riverfront parks and all sport fields.
Rec Express Cards:
The easy-to-use, reloadable smart cards make gift giving easy. Load the card with any dollar amount and let the receiver choose from the hundreds of programs offered by Parks and Recreation: swimming, sports, arts and culture, birthday parties, room rentals, skating, etc.
The cards never expire and are easily available at all community centres, pools and arenas.
Rec Express Card
Participant of the Canadian Tire Jump Start Program
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Eligibility||Residents of municipality|
|Application||Registration required for programs|
|Fees||Program - Additional charges for non-residents ; Fee assistance may be available. Call for information 519-253-2300. * Fee assistance available for Fee assistance available for possible discounts to families in receipt of P2P.|
|Primary Executive||Jan Wilson, Executive Director, Recreation and Culture; Phone: ext 2701|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
2450 McDougall Ave
Windsor, ON N8X 3N6
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||McDougall Ave and Tecumseh Rd E|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C Express|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|
|Print Material||Seasonal Activity Guide; flyers|