Site: Leamington Satellite Office - Princess St
Service: Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
|Record #: WIN1463||Last Modified: 13 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 13 Aug 2019|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-265-5822|
|Primary Contact||Michael Janisse, Communications Department, Windsor-Essex County Health Unit; Phone: (Business) 519-258-2146 ext 1333; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Promotes and protects the public's health in the City of Windsor, the County of Essex, and on Pelee Island under the authority of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
* Oral (Dental) Health Clinic
* Health Inspection services such as tick submissions, water samples, and radon kit drop offs.
* Sexual Health Clinic with a Public Health Nurse every two weeks and by appointment only. Sexually Transmitted Infection testing and treatment and provision of no or low cost birth control with a prescription and free condoms.
* Sexual Health Nurse Practitioner Clinics every Tuesday. Walk-ins welcomed and no Health Card required
* Nurse Practitioner Care Clinics for prenatal clients and children up to the age of 6 years occurs once a week and by appointment only.
* Healthy Families Breastfeeding Clinic Services by appointment only.
* Immunizations for school aged children will continue to take place once per month and by appointment only.
* Vaccine distribution
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Leamington|
|Eligibility||* Flu Clinics are for Ontario residents and people who work or go to school in Ontario only.
* You must show ID at the clinics
* Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
|Application||Receive referral from hospital, public health worker, physician, other health service or organization, educational institution, social service agency, church or judicial system|
|Languages||English ; French ; German - Low German ; Interpretive Services - upon request|
|Primary Executive||Theresa Marentette, Chief Executive Officer|
|Alternate Executive||Dr Wajid Ahmed, Medical Officer of Health|
|Funding||City / Town - City of Windsor ; Regional / Municipal - County of Essex ; Provincial - Ministry of Health and Long Term Care|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
Community Hub 33
33 Princess St, Unit 120
Leamington, ON N8H 5C5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Princess St and Mill St E|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Ramp and Automatic Entrance,|