Service: Family Mental Health and Addictions Services - Remedial Measures, Back on Track
|Record #: WIN1364||Last Modified: 31 Jan 2019||Last Full Update: 31 Jan 2019|
|Office Phone||519-257-5111 ext 76940 or 519-257-5125 ext 1|
|Primary Contact||Todd Dutot, Facilitator/Addictions Counsellor; Phone: (Business) 519-257-5111 ext 76940|
|Alternate Contact||Cheryl Richard, Secretary; Phone: (Business) 519-257-5125 ext 1|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Persons convicted of impaired driving must successfully complete the Remedial Measures Back on Track program in order to get their license reinstated or to have the ignition interlock condition removed from their license.
* Warn range drivers (two or more offences within the previous five years) are also required to complete parts of the Back on Track program.
* ADLS (Administrative Driver's License Suspension) drivers (two or more drug and/or alcohol suspensions in previous ten years) are required to complete parts of the Back on Track program.
* The full program consists of an assessment, either a one day education or two day group treatment component, and a follow-up appointment six months after the group component.
* Please note the entire process can take up to 11 months to complete.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
Youth, adults and seniors convicted of impaired driving or warn range or ADLS suspensions.
|Application||* Must obtain and complete a registration package from Back on Track (Toronto) with full payment of fees at www.remedial.net
* Appointment required upon receiving confirmation of registration and fee payment
|Languages||English ; French - via translator|
|Fees||Service - Fees directed by Ministry of Transportation|
|Funding||Fees - Service|
|Site Location||Tayfour Campus|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Toldo Community Mental Health Services - Tayfour Campus
1453 Prince Rd
Windsor, ON N9C 3Z4
View Google Map
|Intersection||Connaught Ave and Prince Rd|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Central 3|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Ramp and Automatic Entrance|