|Record #: WIN1330||Last Modified: 24 Mar 2020||Last Full Update: 10 Jun 2019|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-933-1831 *COVID19 do not use|
|After Hours Phone||Answering Service available. * If in crisis, call: Community Crisis Centre (24/7) 519-973-4435. * For Emergencies call 911 (24/7).|
|Primary Contact||Reception; Phone: (Business) 519-966-5010; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Talk with a Qualified Counselor without an appointment.
* offer immediate access to counselling services throughout Windsor and Essex County.
* Openings on a first-come first-serve basis.
* drop-in one of our Group Wellness Counselling Sessions (see details on our website).
* The Walk-In Counselling Clinic can be of help if experiencing difficulties related to family conflict, stress, grief, depression, anxiety, relationships, separation, divorce, or abuse.
* provides quick access to professional services for individuals, couples, and families. After the initial session, each client leaves with a Next Steps Plan to begin desired change.
The Walk-In Counselling Clinic is NOT a crisis service. If you are in crisis, call: Community Crisis Centre (24/7) 519-973-4435. For Emergencies call 911 (24/7).
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Leamington|
|Application||* No appointment necessary
* First come, first served
|Fees||Program - Fees based on household income * Fee assistance available for for those who qualify. ; Subsidies are available for those who qualify. * Fee assistance available for those who qualify.|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
Erie Shores Health Care Centre
194 Talbot St W
Leamington, On N8H 1N9
View Google Map
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|