Buddies Not Bullies
Site: Windsor - No physical location
Service: Raising Awareness Program
|Record #: WIN1229||Last Modified: 27 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 27 Feb 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-625-3554|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Website aimed at raising awareness to the every growing problem of bullying
To educate the public on ways to prevent and reduce the incidence of bullying.
To increase awareness of the issues concerning bullying in communities, as well as:
* Distributing literature for use by the public.
* Distributing literature to children, to identify forms of bullying.
* Conduct awareness and prevention campaigns to assist in reducing the incidence of bullying.
* To assist anyone who is being affected by bullying to proper channels, to help put an end to the issue.
* To advocate for the rights of children and youth who are victims of bullying.
* To have an online outlet for children and youth to use and interact about their experiences of being bullied or of being a buddy and helping stop a bully, whether online or in the community (ie. school, playground, online).
|Hours||Website Mon-Sun 24 Hrs
Hours for inquiries (call for details)
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Application||sign up/register online|
|Fees||Service - small fee for large quantities of colouring books ; Donation ; None|
|Funding||Fundraising ; Donations|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Intersection||Marentette Ave and Louis Ave|
|Mailing Address||c/o Buddies Not Bullies
2274 Louis Ave, Upper Floor
Windsor, ON N8X 4C3
|Physical Access||Not Applicable|