|Record #: WIN1185||Last Modified: 25 Oct 2019||Last Full Update: 25 Oct 2019|
|Toll Free Phone||1-855-419-5200|
|Primary Contact||Lynda Wilkey, Nurse Practitioner/Manager, Chronic Pain Program, VON; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||In collaboration with hospital emergency departments, primary care providers, specialists, addiction and mental health agencies
the program services client with chronic pain and any mental health and addiction issues.
* Clients will participate in an intake process and will be seen by a Nurse Practitioner who will conduct a holistic assessment to determine appropriate pain management strategies as well any mental health and addiction services that are required. The program provides services for client with opioid use disorder where appropriate.
The program also offers counselling services, cognitive behavioural therapy as well as group education sessions.
Clients will be provided with treatment options and then referred to the appropriate pain management resources and services available within the Erie St. Clair District.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Chatham ; Chatham-Kent ; Essex County ; Lambton County ; * The program operates in many satellite locations across the Erie St. Clair District.
Area clinics include:
* The Hospice of Windsor and Essex County-Windsor
* Erie St. Clair Clinic-Windsor
* Lakeshore Nurse Practioner-Led Clinic
* VON Windsor Essex Office- Windsor
* VON Chatham Kent-Chatham
* VON Sarnia-Lambton- Sarnia
|Boundaries||Erie St. Clair District Area only|
|Eligibility||Persons must meet program criteria|
|Application||Doctor completed referrals are assessed for eligibility by intake personnel.|
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services - Other languages upon request|
|Primary Executive||Paula Vanthournout, Sr. Manager, Home & Community Care, VON Canada, VON; Email: Paula.email@example.com|
|Funding||Regional / Municipal - LHIN ; Donations ; United Way ; Fees|
|Site Location||Off of Central Ave|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
4520 Rhodes Dr, Suite 400
Windsor, ON N8W 5C2
|Intersection||Pillette Rd and Rhodes Dr|
|Bus Routes||Central 3|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|
|Print Material||Agency brochures|