Service: Emergency Alert System - LaSalle
|Record #: WIN1158||Last Modified: 07 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 07 Nov 2019|
|Primary Contact||Reception Services; Phone: ext 1221|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Allows residents and businesses to receive emergency alerts about imminent threats to health and safety (e.g. evacuations, gas leaks, policy activity etc.)
* Residents information has been entered into the database with information that is currently on file (if the contact information is incorrect, the resident should ensure and subscribe to notification based on their location via the website or by telephone
* The information provided is protected and will not be used for any other purpose.
* When the town issues a notification about a potential safety hazard or concern, a message will be received on the voice or text communication methods that has been registered
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Eligibility||Residents and businesses in municipality|
|Application||* Walk-in/no appointment required or visit the website for more details
* Residents listed in the Town of LaSalle's database were automatically subscribed to LaSalle Emergency Alerts by the phone number that is on record.
* Self-registration is strongly encouraged to ensure the best possible contact information is provided. To subscribe and enter your contact information, visit www.lasallealerts.ca.
|Primary Executive||Marc Bondy, Mayor; Phone: 519-969-7770 ext 1391; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Crystal Meloche, Deputy Mayor; Phone: 519-969-7770 ext 1395; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||City / Town|
|Located In Community||LaSalle|
|Address & Map||
5950 Malden Rd
LaSalle, ON N9H 1S4
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Malden Rd and Normandy St|
|Bus Routes||LaSalle 25 ; South Windsor 7|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|