Site: Windsor - Sandpoint Beach - Riverside Drive E
Service: Sandpoint Beach Mobi-Chairs
|Record #: WIN1137||Last Modified: 19 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 19 Nov 2019|
|Office Phone||Main Office 519-253-2300|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Windsor Accessibility Advisory Committee unveiled two new amphibious Wheelchairs along with 500 feet of beach mat at this beach making it fully accessible for Wheel Chairs, Scooters and strollers.
Two Mobi-chairs and special beach matting have been installed on this beach.
* The two Mobi-Chairs will allow individuals to roll along the accessible beach mats right into the water where they become floating wheelchairs.
* Please obey posted signage and Health Unit Advisory Information while visiting the beach.
For a List of all Windsor Parks and Locations Click Here
Parks and Recreation offers more places and spaces for rental opportunities than any other organization in the City of Windsor.
* From swimming pools to banquet halls, from heritage manors to ice rinks, Parks and Recreation has locations in your neighbourhood for private parties, leisure activities, receptions and family reunions.
Click Here for Rental Location Details
Rec Express Cards:
The easy-to-use, reloadable smart cards make gift giving easy. Load the card with any dollar amount and let the receiver choose from the hundreds of programs offered by Parks and Recreation: swimming, sports, arts and culture, birthday parties, room rentals, skating, etc.
The cards never expire and are easily available at all community centres, pools and arenas.
Rec Express Card
* A place people can go to cool off during times of extremely high temperatures
|Hours||Mobi-Chairs, Sun-Mon 1 pm-7 pm (Weather and Water Quality Permitting)
Lifeguards on Duty, Sun-Mon 1 pm-7 pm ((Weather and Water Quality Permitting)
from mid June to Labour Day Weekend
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||* Mobi-Chairs for individuals in Wheel Chairs or Scooters
* The Mobi-Chairs will be available on a first come first served basis through request to the on-duty life guards.
* Everyone welcome to the beach
|Primary Executive||Jennifer Knights, Manager - WIATC, Adventure Bay Family Water Park and Aquatic Services; Phone: (Business) 519-253-2300 ext 2920; Email: email@example.com|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
10300 Riverside Dr E
View Google Map
|Intersection||Florence Ave and Riverside Dr E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Manager of Aquatic Services
2450 McDougall St
Windsor, ON N8X 3N6
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|