Ontario Student Nutrition Program - Southwest Region
Site: Windsor Head Office
Service: Nutrition Education Services - Ontario Student Nutrition Program
|Record #: WIN1134||Last Modified: 23 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 21 Aug 2017|
|Primary Contact||Stephanie Segave, Regional Manager; Phone: (Business) 519-254-4866 ext 6227; Email: email@example.com|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||The Ontario Student Nutrition Program - Southwest Region (OSNP-SW)
* administers funding and provides program support to 480+ schools across Southwestern Ontario.
* OSNP-SW is a program housed within the Victorian Order of Nurses, Windsor-Essex Site.
* Student nutrition programs serve thousands of children across the province to ensure that they attend school well nourished and ready to learn.
* All programs are universal meaning they are open to all students.
Community-based student nutrition programs with a large voluntary component
* tools and resources for elementary, secondary and alternative schools to start and operate nutrition programs
* school breakfast, snack or lunch programs
Services and Programs:
* EAT 2 LEARN - Elgin Student Nutrition Program
* Grey Bruce Eat and Learn
* Huron Perth Eat and Learn
* Oxford County Nutrition Partnership
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Bruce County ; Chatham-Kent ; Elgin County ; Essex County ; Grey County ; Huron County ; Lambton County ; London ; Middlesex County ; Oxford County ; Perth County|
|Eligibility||* Schools in Southwest Region
* None required for students
|Application||Visit website for more information|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
4520 Rhodes Dr, Ste 400
Windsor, ON N8W 5C2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Central Ave and Rhodes Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|