Site: Windsor - Richmond St
Service: Finding Your Way Program
|Record #: WIN0828||Last Modified: 05 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 05 Dec 2019|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Finding Your Way is a program that offers practical advice on how people with dementia can stay safe while staying active.
* The program shows how to best deal with the risk of going missing.
* Finding Your Way website has a lot of practical information
* Resources include tips on how to prevent people from going missing and what to do if it happens.
* Resources are also available in 12 different languages: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Punjabi, Tagalog, Arabic, Urdu and Tamil.
* To learn more, visit the website
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Meetings||Call for date, time and location|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
Individuals with Alzheimer Disease or Dementia, their families and professional caregivers
|Application||Registration required for safety devices if requested * No application necessary for general inquiries|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Primary Executive||Sally Bennett Olczak, Chief Executive Officer|
|Funding||Fundraising ; Donations|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
2135 Richmond St
Windsor, ON N8Y 0A1
|Intersection||Monmouth Rd and Richmond St|
|Bus Routes||Central 3 ; Ottawa 4|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|
|Print Material||Pamphlets; Newsletter, quarterly, "The Bulletin", members only|