|Record #: WIN0567||Last Modified: 06 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 11 Jul 2019|
|Crisis Phone||1-866-797-0000 (Telehealth Ontario)|
|Primary Contact||Sarah Sasso, Director, Clinical Practice, Windsor Essex Community Health Centre (WECHC); Phone: (Business) 519-997-2828 ext 805; Fax: 519-324-9940; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Rita Taillefer, Executive Director; Phone: 519-253-8481 ext 253; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Dodie Wilson, Volunteer Coordinator, WECHC; Phone: (Business) 519-253-8484 ext 226; Fax: 519-253-4362; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Windsor Essex Community Health Centre (WECHC)
*The primary care clinic for Leamington residents provides care for those who do not have a primary care provider.
* Offer a safe place to receive care and support in navigating services available in the community.
* Provides Primary, general counselling, registered dietitian, one on one or group support for individuals affected by Diabetes, Hepatitis C support and counselling.
LAMB (Leamington & Area Mother & Baby Program)
* Offers pre & postnatal care to the entire family for those individuals and families living in Leamington, Kingsville, Wheatley and surrounding area.
* A physician's referral is not required.
* Services include; community outreach, nutrition services, counselling support and more (call for details)
|Hours||Mon 8 am-5 pm * Tue, Thu 8 am-8 pm * Wed 8 am-6 pm * Fri 8 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Kingsville ; Leamington - surrounding areas welcome ; Wheatley - in Chatham-Kent|
|Eligibility||Open to all
* Certain programming and services offered at designated times and days (call for details)
|Application||* Please call the office number to book an appointment
* Walk ins accepted - appointments preferred
|Languages||English ; Low German ; Interpretive Services - Translation Services are available upon request|
|Fees||Service - Funded under OHIP (Some medication fees may apply) * No OHIP card required to receive services|
|Primary Executive||Rita Taillefer, Executive Director, WECHC; Phone: (Business) 519-253-8481 ext 253; Fax: 519-253-4362; Email: email@example.com|
|Site Location||Leamington Site|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
33 Princess St, Suite 450
Leamington, ON N8H 5C5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Princess St and Mill St E|
|Mailing Address||c/o Windsor Essex Community Health Centre (WECHC)
1361 Ouellette Ave, Suite 101
Windsor, ON N8X 1J6
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Free Parking, Washroom and Entrance|