Site: YMCA of Windsor and Essex County - St Rose Ave
Service: Child Care Centre and Extended Day Care - St Rose Catholic Elementary School
|Record #: WIN0302||Last Modified: 13 Dec 2018||Last Full Update: 22 May 2018|
|Primary Contact||Sarah Renaud, Site Supervisor, YMCA of Windsor and Essex County; Phone: (Business) 519-948-9622|
|Alternate Contact||Denise Peters, Regional Manager, YMCA of Windsor and Essex County; Phone: (Business) 519-258-3881; Fax: 519-258-9629; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Full Day Preschool Program for children ages 1 1/2 years to 6 years of age
* Latchkey Program * before and after school care for school aged children
Our Programs Enhance Learning
* The program at the YMCA Child Care Centre is based on the “Playing to Learn”
* We view children as Active Learners both mentally and physically.
* Our experienced Early Childhood Educators plan activities and experiences that are of interest to the children in our program, building on their existing strengths and
* Our consistent daily routine offers a wide variety of learning experiences and activities.
* Our daily activities are planned around appropriate child development practices and the interests of the children.
* We provide activities that are both interesting and satisfying to your child.
* Active involvement in the program and ongoing observations guide teachers as they implement activities that both stimulate and challenge children as they grow and
develop. Full involvement in, and satisfaction from one’s work is of prime importance for social and emotional growth.
Click Here for YMCA Extended Child Care Locations in Windsor and Essex County
What is Child Care Subsidy? Click Here to find out More
|Hours||Preschool Program Hours Mon-Fri 7:30 am-5:30 pm
Extended Child Care: Hours vary depending on individual school hours (Call for details)
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 1.5 year(s) - 12 year(s)
Infants and Children
|Application||Application Process Required|
|Fees||Service ; CHILD CARE FEE SUBSIDY CALCULATOR * Fee assistance available for Child Care ; assistance is provided by MCSS.|
|Description (Agency)||YMCA of Western Ontario|
|Primary Executive||Andrew Lockie, Chief Executive Officer, YMCA of Western Ontario; Phone: (Business) 519-907-5500 ext 1120; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||Fees - Fee based program|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
St. Rose Catholic Elementary School
871 St Rose Ave
Windsor, ON N8S 1X4
View Google Map
|Intersection||St Rose Ave and Wyandotte St E|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|