|Record #: WIN0185||Last Modified: 10 Oct 2019||Last Full Update: 10 Oct 2019|
|Memos and Bulletins|
|Public Comments|| Society Shoppe Stores Saint Vincent de Paul in Windsor Essex, Click Here
Society Shoppe Thrift Stores Donation Boxes Click Here for Locations
|Office Phone||Society Shoppe (King St. Store): 519-990-3293|
|Primary Contact||Rosanne Winger, General Manager; Phone: 519-253-7481; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Fran Gouin, Warehouse Manager/Volunteer Program Coordinator, Society Shoppe; Phone: (Business) 519-253-7481; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Resale store
Affordable goods for the public. Free to those in need.
* resells clothing, household items and furniture
* store open to the general public
* donations welcome during store hours
* It all starts with a home visit.
* A member of SSVP, a “Vincentian,” will visit a client at their home to establish a relationship and discuss any needs he or she may have
* Where possible and when appropriate, a voucher is issued for goods in kind.
* Example: If a client needs a winter coat, they are issued a voucher which is accepted tender at Saint Vincent de Paul Society Shoppe stores.
Furniture Pick Up Available Click Here for Details
* Acceptable furniture items must be in good condition with no stains, rips or damage. Some furniture exclusions may exist (Please contact the office.)
* All requests for assistance are conducted through the Central Council Office in Windsor for persons on fixed or low income
|Sup. Description||From basics to baubles... cotton to cashmere|
|Hours||Mon - Sat: 9:15 am - 5:30 pm *Donation drop-off 9:30 am-5:00pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Application||* All clients should call the Central Council office to be directed to assistance closest to their residence
* arrange home visit
|Funding||Donations ; Sale of Goods - proceeds from resale stores|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
3718 King St
Windsor, ON N9C 1P2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Prince Rd and King St|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking and Entrance|