Site: LaSalle - Malden Rd
Service: Police Services - Wandering Persons Registry
|Record #: WIN0169||Last Modified: 17 Dec 2019||Last Full Update: 17 Dec 2019|
|Office Phone||General Inquiries and to register an individual on LaSalle’s registry: 519-969-5210 X 0|
|Text Phone||9-1-1 (please see note in description about registering for this service)|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||LaSalle’s Wandering Persons Registry for Residents of LaSalle
* The registry is a free, voluntary service offered by LaSalle police to help keep track of and identify residents who for whatever reason may go missing.
* the registry is available for any person who may wander off – whether child or adult.
* It is used for person's with dementia or other illnesses that cause confusion
* or it could be a child with autism or other mental or behavioral issues.
* LaSalle dispatchers have access to the information and can relay it to officers in the field.
* instruct people who are registering someone on the registry to label clothing with the person’s name – because often wanderers can’t identify themselves.
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Meetings||Police Services Board: 1st Mon 5:30 pm|
|Eligibility||Resident(s) of the Town of LaSalle|
|Application||Walk-in/call for information|
|Languages||English ; Hindi ; Italian ; Kurdish ; Punjabi ; Urdu|
|Primary Executive||John Leontowicz, Police Chief|
|Alternate Executive||Kevin Beaudoin, Deputy Chief; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Located In Community||LaSalle|
|Address & Map||
1880 Normandy St
Lasalle, ON N9H 1S4
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Malden Rd and Normandy St|
|Bus Routes||South Windsor 7|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|