Service: Public Alternative Secondary School
|Record #: WIN0102||Last Modified: 16 May 2019||Last Full Update: 16 May 2019|
|Office Phone||519-253-5006 ext 11012|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Public Alternative Secondary School (P.A.S.S.) provides the opportunity for students to earn a high school diploma in an alternative educational environment.
* Students are enrolled on a continuous basis throughout the year.
* Students earn credits through a hybrid learning model.
* Also offered are many other educational opportunities such as co-op and dual credit. (Any student may apply).
|Hours||Admin Mon-Fri, 8 am-3 pm
School Hours Mon-Fri, 9 am-1:05 pm
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) - 21 year(s)
* Students must complete the application process including a successful interview before being accepted.
* Students who are 16 are accepted on a case by case basis as circumstances allow.
|Application||* Appointment required for interview
* Continuous intake
* Referrals accepted from other schools
* School transfer packages required for interview
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
Mason Educational Centre
284 Cameron Ave, 2nd Flr
Windsor, ON N9B 1Y6
View Google Map
|Intersection||Cameron Ave and University Ave W|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2 ; Central 3|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking|