Service: Prenatal Education
|Record #: SAR1450||Last Modified: 17 Jan 2020||Last Full Update: 29 Jul 2019|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-667-1839|
|Primary Contact||Brittany Freer, Public Healh Nurse|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Prenatal education is ideal for those having babies for the first time or for those who would like a refresher.
* Knowing what to expect during pregnancy and how to manage once the baby is born are all part of prenatal education.
* Instructor is a public health nurse, who will provide information, to help make decisions with your health-care provider.
|Hours||Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Eligibility||* Expectant parents
* Individuals planning a pregnancy
* Register preferably before the 6th month of pregnancy
|Application||When will my classes start?
* Once registration has been processed and confirmation has been established
* A payment or fee waiver request must be received before the class starts
|Fees||Program ; $75 fee * A fee reduction or waiver request is available ; * Cash, cheque, debit, credit (VISA or MasterCard) are accepted at our office. * Make cheques payable to: Lambton Public Health|
|Located In Community||Point Edward|
|Address & Map||
Lambton Public Health
160 Exmouth St
Point Edward, ON N7T 7Z6
View Google Map
|Intersection||Front St N and Exmouth St|
|Bus Routes||Route 12 - Point Edward|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance (automatic doors, ramp)|