Ontario. Members of Provincial Parliament

Site: Lambton-Kent Middlesex Riding - Forest Office

Service: Provincial Constituency Office - Monte McNaughton

Add Record Add Record | Suggest Update | Print Version (New Window)
Address & Phone(s)
Office Phone 519-245-8696
Toll Free Phone 1-800-265-3916
Fax 519-245-8697
Areas Served Lambton County
Located In Community Forest
Address & Map
Lambton Shores Municipal Office
7883 Amtelecom Pkwy
Forest, ON N0N 1J0
View Google Map
Intersection Murvale Rd and Forest Rd
Physical Access Fully Accessible
Description & Services
Description (Service) Advocacy and assistance with all Ontario provincial ministries and programs e.g. Ontario Works, ODSP, Health and Long Term Care * consultation on matters of local interest * congratulatory messages/scrolls for significant milestones 
Queen's Park Contact Information for all MPPs 
Monte McNaughton (Conservative) MPP, Critic for Economic Development, Employment & Growth and Chair, Standing Committee on the Legislative Assembly
Hours Wed 1pm-4:30pm by appointment only
Eligibility Constituents of the Lambton-Kent Middlesex Provincial Riding, see Lambton-Kent Middlesex Riding Map
Application Call - appointment required
Languages English
Fees None
Contact Information
E-Mail monte.mcnaughtonco@pc.ola.org
Website www.montemcnaughtonmpp.ca
Social Media Facebook Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/MPP-Monte-McNaughton/298907326980180
Flickr Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/78614951@N07/
YouTube YouTube: youtube.com/montemcnaughtonmpp
Primary Contact John Fraser, Constituency Assistant
Alternate Contact Eileen McCoy, Constituency Assistant
Primary Executive Mr Monte McNaughton MLA

Please keep in mind that phone numbers and addresses tend to change frequently. Information Sarnia-Lambton is making every effort to maintain the most up-to-date information possible on community, government, health and human service programs. You can help! Select the appropriate item: report concerns/problems with the site or a listing, suggest a new listing or submit changes directly from the database (find record in database, select "Suggest An Update", complete form, then Submit)