Service: Healthy Places and Organizations
|Record #: SAR0334||Last Modified: 30 Oct 2019||Last Full Update: 25 Jun 2019|
|Address & Phone(s)|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-667-1839|
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Located In Community||Point Edward|
|Address & Map||
Lambton Public Health
160 Exmouth St
Point Edward, ON N7T 7Z6
|Intersection||Exmouth St and Front St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Entrance and Washroom ( single level facility)|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||* Routine inspections of food premises throughout the county.
* Ensuring food is prepared, stored and served in a safe manner.
* Investigating complaints of foodborne illness and other food-related complaints.
* Preventing the distribution and sale of unfit food.
* Provision of food handler training for food service workers and management.
* Distribution of Food Safety information to the general public.
Food Safety Programs include: (call or see website for details)
* DineSafe Lambton
* Food Handlers Certification
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Fees||None ; A fee is associated only with the Food Handler Program.|
|Bus Routes||Route 12 - Point Edward|