|Record #: SAR0326||Last Modified: 25 Jun 2019||Last Full Update: 25 Jun 2019|
|Address & Phone(s)|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-667-1839|
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Located In Community||Lambton County|
|Address & Map||
160 Exmouth St
Point Edward, ON N7T 7Z6
|Intersection||Exmouth St and Front St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance (Single level building)|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||* During a disaster, threats to public health may arise almost immediately.
* Drinking water may become contaminated, food may become unsafe, or the air may become dangerous to breathe.
*The Medical Officer of Health is a member of the Emergency Preparedness team which directs the overall County response during an emergency.
* During local emergencies, the Medical Officer of Health may be called upon to sit as a member of the local municipal control group to provide advice on public health matters or initiate a full public health response.
*Lambton Public Health constantly monitors the spread of diseases throughout the county, the province, and the world to prepare for and mitigate any possible emergency that may affect the health of the residents and visitors of Lambton County.
Important Information to Remember During an Emergency
* Tune to a local radio station to obtain information and instructions from emergency officials.
*You can also receive messages by email, text, and/or phone calls from emergency officials by signing up to MyCNN (My Community Notification Network).
These are the local radio stations serving Lambton County:
* 1070 AM CHOK / 103.9 FM CHOK, * 99.9 FM CFGX * 106.3 FM CFHK
* Follow the instructions provided by emergency officials and stay away from the disaster scene.
* Be prepared to relocate if you are advised to do so and follow all instructions.
Emergency Preparedness areas of concern:
* Chemical Emergency * Continuity Planning * Drinking Water * Emergency Notifications * Home Preparedness
* Pandemic Planning * Power Outage * Severe Weather * Shelter Food Donations
|Eligibility||Individuals involved in a disaster|
|Bus Routes||Route 12 - Point Edward|
|Primary Contact||David Larkin, Public Health Inspector|