|Record #: SAR0243||Last Modified: 04 Feb 2020||Last Full Update: 04 Feb 2020|
|Primary Contact||Leslie LaPier, Coordinator, RN, SANE|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Offers safe, timely and supportive response to victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.
Patients' options are explained to them, and may include:
• Crisis intervention, medical care and treatment for injuries as required.
• Medications to help prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy as required.
• Photographic documentation of injuries as required.
• Sexual Assault Evidence Kit and examination as appropriate.
• Safety planning.
• Contact with police, but only with the patient's permission.
• Referral to community agencies for counseling, shelter or legal services.
• Follow-up care for medical concerns and injury documentation.
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri 8 am–4 pm * Service Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Lambton County|
|Located In Community||Sarnia|
|Address & Map||
89 Norman St
Sarnia, ON N7T 6S3
View Google Map
|Intersection||Norman St and London Rd|
|Bus Routes||Route 4 - Maxwell|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - automatic doors, ramp, parking, washrooms, elevator|