Lambton Rural Child Care

Site: Petrolia

Add Record Add Record | Suggest Update | Print Version (New Window)
Address & Phone(s)
Office Phone 519-882-3480
Toll Free Phone 1-800-265-0257
Fax 519-882-3966
Areas Served Chatham-Kent ; Lambton County
Site Location Various
Located In Community Petrolia
Address & Map
3958 Petrolia Line
Petrolia, ON N0N 1R0
View Google Map
Intersection Petrolia Line and Marthaville Rd
Physical Access Not Accessible ; Actual day care centres have varying degrees of accessibility. Inquire by phone.
Description & Services
Description (Service) Offers various childcare programs and services throughout the Lambton and Kent Counties.
These services include
Home Childcare Program which offers flexible care in Kent and Lambton County
Best Start Programs are offered in Watford, Camlachie and Dresden. We offer a fullrange of child care services at the Brooke Alvinston Child Care Centre at Brooke Public School, ages infancy to 12 years of age. All programs are licensed through the Ministry of Community and Social Services and financial assistance (child care subsidy) is available if applicable. Please contact the Administration Office for more information on locations and availability.
Hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Eligibility Ages: 12 year(s) and under
Application *call for details 519-882-3480
Languages English
Fees Service ; Fee assistance available ; assistance is provided by Ministry of Community and Social Services.
Contact Information
Primary Contact Trish Loeven, Administrative Assistant; Phone: 519-882-3480 ext 22
Primary Executive Lori Veroude, Executive Director; Phone: 519-882-3480 ext 25; Email:

Please keep in mind that phone numbers and addresses tend to change frequently. Information Sarnia-Lambton is making every effort to maintain the most up-to-date information possible on community, government, health and human service programs. You can help! Select the appropriate item: report concerns/problems with the site or a listing, suggest a new listing or submit changes directly from the database (find record in database, select "Suggest An Update", complete form, then Submit)