Site: Kingsville - Mill St W
|Record #: LEA9048||Last Modified: 20 Mar 2020||Last Full Update: 18 Mar 2020|
|Primary Contact||Patricia Fram, Office Manager; Phone: 519-733-8983 ext 21; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||1. Leamington After School Program cancelled for the duration of the provincial school closure.
2. Harrow After School Program cancelled for the duration of the provincial school closure.
3. KEYS EarlyON cancelled for the duration of the provincial school closure.
4. All staff to practice social distancing as recommended by the Windsor Essex Community Health Unit. Staff will work offsite if possible.
5. The Administrative Office (located at 23 Mill Street West in Kingsville) will not be closed to the public.
Social service agency providing various services for the community including:
* Children and youth programs
* After school programs
* Youth centres
* Ontario Early Years Centre, Mom and Me
* Community garden, community kitchen classes, garden to you
|Hours||Office Mon-Fri , 9 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County|
|Eligibility||Eligibility depends on program offered|
|Application||Registration by program offered|
|Languages||English ; French - upon request|
|Fees||Program - depending on program offered ; Usually no fees * call for details * Fee assistance available for Some Programs.|
|Description (Agency)||Supporting and strengthening Essex County through locally-driven services, advocacy and strategic community partnerships.|
|Primary Executive||John Sutton, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) 519-324-0990 ext 220; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||City / Town ; Provincial ; Federal ; United Way - Children and Youth Investments; Individuals and Families Investments|
|Located In Community||Kingsville|
|Address & Map||
23 Mill St W
Kingsville, ON N9Y 1W1
View Google Map
|Intersection||Division St S and Mill St W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|