Site: Leamington - Sherk St
|Record #: LEA0299||Last Modified: 12 Mar 2018||Last Full Update: 12 Mar 2018|
|Office Phone||Leamington: 519-326-2020
Contact Lauren: 519-796-8985 (to discuss a convenient time for display of potential products needed)
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-265-5317|
|After Hours Phone||phones answered 24 hours a day by staff|
|Primary Contact||Lauren Snyder-Gault, Care Consultant, Security ONE Alarm Systems; Phone: (Business) 519-796-8985 * (Business) 519-252-5276|
|Alternate Contact||Corey Robertson, Director of Marketing; Phone: (Business) 519-326-2010|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* Medical alert or personal emergency help system, a service that allows a person travelling alone or living alone to signal for help simply by pressing a button, worn around the neck or on the wrist
* system consists of a small pendant (transmitter) device with GPS and cellular built-in which the person wears at all times, and a charging base which plugs into an electrical outlet
* when help is required, the push of a button on the transmitter calls via cellular, signaling Security ONE's 24-hour response centre allowing communication between the two, and allows GPS to find the location of the person.
* Security One Alarm Systems, Alert emergency help (eg ambulance, fire, police, immediate family, etc)
* Security ONE is the only company is Essex County approved by the Underwriters Laboratory of Canada (ULC).
* All staff members have to have police clearances to have this approval.
* Emergency help systems can be adapted to include fall detectors, motion, smoke and CO2 detection.
* will visit potential customers in their home to show them the devices. A customer should call Lauren's to discuss a convenient time.
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Essex County ; Lambton County ; London|
|Boundaries||No boundaries - will service across Canada|
|Eligibility||Vulnerable adults, persons recovering from illness, etc|
|Application||Application process required|
|Fees||Service - fees apply (For Veterans, assistance available by Veterans Affairs Canada) ; Fee assistance available for pre-approved services ; assistance is provided by Veterans Affairs Canada.|
|Located In Community||Leamington|
|Address & Map||
200 Sherk St
Leamington, ON N8H 0A8
|Intersection||Sherk St and Oak St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance|